Today is my sister, Christina’s birthday, and so I thought I’d do a top ten tribute.
Look out David Letterman, here are the Top Ten Things I love about my Sister:
10. Even though she had only been married 6 months, she let me come live with her for almost three months!
9. She’s literally half my size (see photo above), but she still offers to lend me clothes!
8. She sends fun, random packages in the mail.
7. She never judges my griping about my in-laws.
6. Even though she hasn’t had a full night’s sleep in over four years, she would drop everything to help anyone. She is one of the most selfless people I know.
5. She was always helping me with little home improvements.
4. She throws a rockin’ shower! If you’re lucky enough to be having a baby or getting married and you’re her friend, there will be an awesome party for you.
3. She’s a great doula if you have a husband who might ‘hypothetically’ want to take a nap or do a school assignment while you’re in labor!
2. She’s always outdoing herself in the kitchen.
1. Even though we weren’t that tight when we were younger, Christina is definitely one of my best friends now.