Today is Jill’s special day! Oh how we miss Jill. I should hav written a poem about it, but poetry isn’t really my strong point! Suffice it to say, Jill is awesome for many a reason:
1. Her house was always a hotbed of fun activity.
2. She always made the arrangements for our weekly get togethers (I’m not a huge fan of the phone).
3. She is hilarious.
4. She is a wild woman (see above photo)!
5. She is an awesome mom, and she always makes me feel like I’m doing a good job at being a mom.
6. She’s married to Brian, so she feels my
pain joy in being married to a genius!
7. I defy you to find a cleaner home, or a more organized woman!
8. She gets along very well with her mother-in-law, which is very inspiring to me!
9. We always felt like we were a part of the extended Martin family!
10. She always made sure we were included in whatever was going on.
I have said it before, and I’ll say it again. If I had to have a sister wife, I would want it to be Jill! Why can’t any of these awesome people live close by! I miss you a ton.